If you are wondering what chances Joe Mcelderry has of winning the X Factor in 2009 then I think I can help you out. I've done quite a bit of research on him recently as I really want him to win as Joe has been my favourite act since the start. So what chance has he got of winning.
Inside information tells me that in the 4th week he narrowly missed out on the bottom 2, one of which left. He only missde it by something like half of a percent. Except for this every week it has been clean sailing for Joe But the thing is, it has been like that for quite a few acts. There are a lot of guys left in the competition that Joe is competing with who are very good.
Joe Mcelderry has some things that make him stick out from the other though. The first one is the fact that he comes across as a genuinely nice guy. Most people will vote for a nice guy going through a rough patch rather than an amazing singer who is a horrible person.
He has a great smile and good looks. He always looks like he has fun on the stage even if he has a bad performance. This makes people feel good about themselves. Secondly, Joe Mcelderry is a pretty decent looking guy on most accounts. You have to take into consideration that most of the shows audience and target audience are women of all ages who will vote because they fancy the pants off Joe.
He has high competition from other acts like Danyl though but he is the only act who has not really had a bad week so far so my vote is going for him to win X factor 2009. I think second place behind Joe Mcelderry will go to Olly Murs becase he is brilliant too.
I'm willing to bet that you're looking online for information about Joe Mcelderry on X Factor if you are , then click here for Joe Mcelderry
(c) Copyright -Richard D Shelmerdine. All Rights Reserved Worldwide
No comments:
Post a Comment